Monday 16 June 2008

guitar lesson.

guitar lesson! ahaha yeahh.
ive learnt just for.. say, 3 days? xDD
yeaa i know its a veeerrry short time,
and i dont expect antonio banderas' tango.

and rite now im learning Romance de Amor.
i can play the piano, but the guitar.. only few notes.
[still confused with the fingers' movement.]
[besides.. i have no nails! xPP ohnoes i regret my habbit of biting nails]

still. i have three "teachers" in my class.
1. big teacher [this guy is the 'fake hankyung' i told]
2. small teacher.. wtf is this name? well, this is kim jiwon, max changmin lover.
3. tribal chief. another wtf-this-name. xDD this is qonita, xiah junsu freak. *killed*

well, i really hope i can play this Romance de Amor in one or two weeks.
and rite now im searching for the notes.
hope my piano skill can help. :P

note: i named my guitar HANGENG. xDD
for him whose name i use, permit me please~

0 comments: